We’re adept at helping our ClimateHero members find and engage a professional network of potential investors, co-founding partners, executive staff, venture capitalists and other successful entrepreneurs that can help with their startup Pitch Decks and Board Deck Templates for seed-stage start-ups.
Here are some of the top ingredients we will help you include in your Pitch Deck:
- Numbers – The focus of the pitch deck should be based on solid numbers such as user engagement, traffic, users, and growth metrics.
- Hook – It’s all about hooking your audience. You need to describe your business using as few words as possible. Imagine telling a 5-year-old what your business is about. If you can’t do that, it’s time to rethink your introduction to your investors.
- Social Proof – You will need to include some enticing social proof in your pitch to investors, we can help you find it and Get It!
- Outline – An outline of your business model and a simple financial model that projects your annual revenue and five-year growth rate.
- Compelling Story – We know an enticing pitch is often more about art than science. Therefore, unique storytelling components should be an inclusive part of your deck.
- Value Proposition – Lastly, you will want to include a clear value proposition to your customers and investors. One of the key concerns of an investor is the exit mechanism of his or her investments. Your deck should highlight a number of exit strategy options.
ClimateHero Park can’t wait to help you get started on your Pitch Deck. Get in touch and Let’s talk!