ClimateHero Park’s are adept at finding and gathering a professional network of potential investors, potential co-founding partners, executive staff, venture capitalists and other successful entrepreneurs that are available to help with your start up Pitch Decks, Board Deck Templates for seed-stage start-ups.
Here are some of the top ingredients we will help you include in your Pitch Deck:
- The focus of the pitch deck should be based on solid numbers such as user engagement, traffic, users, and growth metrics.
- It’s all about hooking your audience. You need to describe your business using as few words as possible. Imagine telling a 5-year-old what your business is about. If you can’t do that, it’s time to rethink your intro to your investors.
- Social proof! You gotta include some enticing social proof in your pitch to investors, we can help you find it and get it!
- Outline your business model and a simple financial model that portrays your annual revenue and five-year growth rate.
- We know an enticing pitch is often more about art than science. Storytelling components should be an inclusive part of your deck.
- Lastly, a clear value proposition to customers and investors. One of the key concerns of an investor is the exit mechanism of his or her investments. You deck should highlight a number of exit strategy options.
ClimateHero Park can’t wait to help you get started on your Pitch Deck. Get in touch and Let’s talk!